At Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing, we exist to transform the properties of our Austin customers with expert concrete overlay services. Our team has countless years combined in the concrete industry, and we get it: Bare concrete on its own just doesn’t produce the look and feel you want, whether it’s on your driveway, pool deck, patio, or anywhere else on your property. That’s why we offer services to spruce up your concrete surfaces. With resurfaced concrete, you can reinvent your space, choosing new colors and textures.
About Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing
Our founder began working as an overlay contractor in Austin and San Antonio for LimeCoat, a well-established national brand in limestone overlay services. When the company’s owner passed in 2013, Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing was born out of a mission to provide Austin with high-quality concrete and overlay services. The primary goal of our company is to make sure our clients get what they want; we are not finished with a project until the client is happy.
Every foreman at Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing has been doing overlay for at least two years, with the most experienced technicians having over a decade in the industry. We’ve helped evolve the industry as a whole, expanding to specialize not only in concrete overlays, but stronger, more versatile composite overlays.
Why work with us?
Here are a few reasons why Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing should be your top choice in the region for reliable concrete overlay services:
- Competitive prices: We offer some of the highest-quality products in the industry, offered at reasonable prices, meaning you don’t have to pay exorbitant fees for the best results.
- Fully bonded and insured: Our highly skilled concrete team is fully trained, bonded, and insured, offering you peace of mind every time you use our services.
- We offer unmatched versatility: With concrete overlay services, concrete staining, composite overlays, epoxy coatings, and more, we have solutions for every customer.
- Free estimates and consultations: We believe the burden should be on us to prove to you why you should choose us for you next project, so we’ll never charge for the opportunity to show you firsthand.
- Compression-tested: Our concrete is tested to stand up to 6,200 psi of compression, offering you high-quality, durable resurfacing options.
Give us a call to learn more
If you find yourself looking at the concrete surfaces around your property and wishing they were a bit more unique, give us a call and learn more about the kinds of services we offer to help you turn your patio or pool deck into a beautiful surface you can’t wait to show off to friends, family, and neighbors.