Durable Concrete Overlays in Austin, TX
Beautiful Concrete Overlays Installed by Experts
At Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing located in Austin, TX, our concrete overlay services are designed to help you protect the integrity of your existing concrete and make it more beautiful. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure that your new overlay is installed properly, with a durable finish that will look good for years to come.
Benefits of Concrete Overlays
Concrete overlays are a cost-effective way to give your concrete a fresh new look. They can be applied over existing concrete that has deteriorated and is in need of repair. Concrete overlays can also be used to add texture and strength to the surface of your concrete.
The benefits of using concrete overlays include:
- Versatility: Concrete overlays can be applied over any type of existing concrete surface, including cracks due to age or excessive exposure to sunlight or weather conditions.
- Cost effectiveness: Concrete overlays are less expensive than other methods, such as replacing entire slabs or using expensive epoxy coatings that require multiple layers for maximum durability and protection against moisture penetration into underlying layers (i.e., waterproofing).
- Durability: Concrete overlays last longer than other types of coatings because they are made from high-quality materials designed to last.
Types of Concrete Overlays
When a concrete surface is worn and cracked, there are a few options to not only repair it, but give it an artistic flair. Concrete overlays are an investment, and it is highly recommended that it is done professionally. At Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing, we have a wonderful team of professionals ready to give your property the overlay treatment it deserves. Here are some common types of concrete overlays:
- Microtoppings: This type of overlay is designed to be applied in very thin coats, sometimes mixed with sand, which creates a texture that increases the traction of the surface of concrete.
- Stamped overlays: The most chosen option, stamped overlays can be designed to replicate other building materials, such as wood, brick, and stone.
- Multipurpose overlays: A combination of techniques is used here to create unique and decorative elements for an otherwise drab concrete surface.
- Self-leveling overlays: This overlay restoration option is great to fill in cracks and stabilize an existing slab structure. This will also help prevent further damage that may be weather related.
Call Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing Today
At Texas Premier Coat Resurfacing, we transform the properties of our Austin customers with expert concrete overlay services. Our team has years of experience in the concrete industry and is here to serve you. Give us a call at (512) 461-4836.